Welcome back to “Eat Clean Friday”!
Today we have an awesome recipe from Rikki for you guys to try! If you’re a nacho fan, you’ll love these!
This is a healthier option and still tastes amazing! Give these “Bite Size Nachos” a shot and let us know what you think. Check out the recipe below!
Bite Size Nachos
Yields: 1 Serving
Prep Time: 15 min
- Ezekial tortillas (or whole grain tortillas)
- Shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie or chopped turkey lunch meat)
- Black beans (drained and rinsed)
- Sliced black olives
- Diced yellow onion
- Shredded cheese (can use a combo of sharp cheddar & monterey jack)
- Diced avocado
- EVOO spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cupcake pan with EVOO.
- After opening and draining the can of black beans, use the top of the can to press into the tortilla to cut out perfect size circles. Try to use up most of the tortilla.
- Press the tortilla cut-outs into the cupcake slots. Place in oven to bake for about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and start layering your mini nachos with the chicken, beans, black olives, onions and cheese.
- Place back in the oven for about 10 minutes or until tortillas look golden brown.
- Remove from oven one last time and layer the last bit with avocado and salsa.
- Dig in!
This is such a fun and easy snack to enjoy while watching your favorite sports game. It was huge hit with my Sunday night football guests last weekend so I thought I would share with you!
They won’t be able to get enough!
Comment below and let us know what you thought!
– Team CTS