Hope you all are ready to crush this new year!! 2012 has brought many changes to CTS (in a good way) already and we are very excited to share them with you! Our hope is that by constantly improving and striving to get better, you all as athletes will get better and better as well. It wouldn’t be right if we asked all of you to be the best if we as coaches didn’t work our tails off to be the best as well!
Recent happenings include:
- Completely NEW facility layout, including: field turf (8.5′ x 40′ of high quality, artificial turf), new paint (red and black themed), new equipment, platform inserts for practicing and performing the olympic lifts (clean & jerk, snatch), and more!
- Addition of two assistant intern coaches, Jeff Hermann and Cody Krantz. These guys both are very passionate about their training and have extensive athletic backgrounds and walk the walk with their own training in the gym as well. I’m very excited to have them on board to help CTS continue to grow and help as many athletes we can get stronger and faster for their sport(s)!
- More CTS apparel on it’s way: t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts should be in within the next couple of weeks!
- Online scheduling: We are very close to enabling ONLINE SCHEDULING so that each of you may sign in to our online scheduling/client management system. This will allow you to do many things, including scheduling your own training sessions at your computer, update your personal client information, view payment history, etc. This will save us all time as well as allow everyone to work more efficiently. If you know me, I am all about maximizing efficiency and creating a hassle-free environment as possible, so I will be letting you all know when this is activated! You will be able to access this by simply visiting our website and clicking the “schedule” tab. More on this later..
- Monthly E-newsletter! We will be sending out an e-newsletter to all of our current clients, athletes, parents, coaches, as well to anyone on our CTS e-mail list. This is going to be AWESOME! We are going to be covering monthly happenings at the gym, give training & nutrition tips, as well as giving an *ATHLETE OF THE MONTH* award. We will be selecting 1 athlete per month that shows dedication, commitment, hard-work ethic, and a positive attitude to achieving his/her goals. The winner of this award will be featured in our newsletter, on our website, and on our Facebook Fan Page with a short biography, their accomplishment in/out of the gym, and why they were chosen to receive this exclusive award. They will also be given a special “CTS ATHLETE OF THE MONTH” red dry-fit shirt (only given to the chosen recipient each month, can’t buy these!). Our first edition of our CTS MONTHLY E-NEWSLETTER will be sent out starting in February, so stay tuned!
With all this said, we couldn’t have done all of this without the support from our dedicated athletes, parents, and coaches who have put their trust and belief into what we do. We are really trying to create a supportive environment where athletes can realize their true potential and understand that by working hard and consistently striving to get better on a DAILY basis, they can have as much success as they want!
I hope you enjoyed this update and are having a great start to 2012! We are enjoying every second and seeing TONS of great progress with all of our hard-working athletes. KEEP IT UP!!
See you at the gym,
CTS Strength & Conditioning