Welcome back to “Eat Clean” Friday! Today’s recipe comes from Rikki and was originally posted on TheHealthyHappyGirl.com
These are so good, you may eat them all in one sitting!! Give these a shot and let us know what you thought!
Chocolate “No Bake” Protein Balls
Yields: 10-12 Protein Balls
Prep Time: 10 min
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (Recommended: Isagenix IsaPro Vanilla Whey Protein)
- Stir all ingredients together until thoroughly mixed. You may need to get your hands a little gooey.
- Squeeze into 1 inch balls. (I tried rolling into balls, doesn’t quite work. Squeezing is better)
- Store in airtight container and keep refrigerated.
These are so extremely easy to make and packed full of protein, healthy carbs and fat.
Perfect snack for on-the-go or in between meals.